SARMs are used for bulking purposes more than anything else. These research chemicals have proven to be so effective in adding lean muscle mass that they’ve been compared to anabolic steroids. In fact, studies show that powerful SARMs like S23 and Testolone could be more potent than some steroids. The best part? SARMs are much safer than steroids. Users don’t have to worry about liver toxicity, organ failures, high blood pressure, and other serious side effects synonymous with steroids.
Bulking is not the only benefit of SARMs, though. Some of these drugs can also be used for fat loss and to achieve other bodybuilding benefits. Here are all the best SARMs cycles and what they involve.
SARMs Bulking Cycle
The priority during bulking is adding as much lean muscle mass as possible. It’s also important that you get pure and dry muscles. This saves you from that “bloated” look caused by water retention.
SARMs can help you gain up to 20 pounds of lean muscle mass in just a single cycle. Some of them will do so with minimal water retention, so you’ll end up with a clean and ripped physique.
Here are the best SARMs you can use for bulking:
- Testolone RAD140 – Testolone is a powerful SARM known for boosting muscle growth without stimulating water retention. Users can expect anything between 9 and 19 pounds of lean muscle mass after just a 7-week cycle. The SARM will deliver additional benefits like increased strength and stamina and enhanced recovery.
- Ostarine MK2866 – Ostarine is another great bulking alternative, especially among beginners and female bodybuilders. It’s a mild SARM that produces decent results with minimal risks. The SARM also supports fat loss and increases strength and stamina.
- YK11- YK11 is a Myostatin inhibitor and not a SARM. It’s nonetheless one of the best compounds for bulking. Note that it can be too overwhelming, especially for someone who’s never used performance enhancers before.
SARMs Cutting Cycles
For athletes, the cutting cycle is more than just mere fat loss. Lean muscle preservation is also a priority, and this is another part where SARMs perform really well. Some SARMs can even help you add several pounds of lean muscle mass as you continue to breakdown fat.
- Ligandrol LGD4033 – Ligandrol is a great SARM that can help you burn fat and preserve your gains at the same time. It can even give you some gains if you support it with the right diet and training. Some people stack Ligandrol with other cutting SARMs for dramatic results.
- Cardarine GW501516 – Cardarine is a PPAR agonist sold alongside SARMs. It doesn’t interact with androgen receptors, but instead, it promotes the expression of genes that increase fat metabolism. It also discourages the storage of fat. The drug stimulates your body to breakdown the fat for fuel so you will never run out of energy, strength, or stamina while using Cardarine for weight loss.
- Ostarine MK82866 – Ostarine is sometimes used in cutting cycles as part of a stack. It can be used alongside Cardarine and Andarine in a triple stack. This stack can be quite powerful, so don’t run it unless you have a good tolerance for the drugs.
SARMs Strength Cycles
Some bodybuilders are more interested in their ability to lift than anything else. This is particularly important during competitions.
The best SARMs here are the ones that can give you clean and powerful muscles. These are:
- Testolone RAD140 – We’ve already established that Testolone is one of the best SARMs for bulking, and the best part is it doesn’t cause any water retention. This makes it an excellent choice for boosting strength. It will also give you high stamina, endurance, and energy levels.
- YK11 – YK11’s insane muscle building ability also increase one’s power and strength. You can use it in low doses to boost your strength levels and add a few pounds of clean, lean muscles.
The above cycles can involve one or several SARMs. Newbies are advised to stick to just one SARM until their bodies get acclimated to the drugs. On the other hand, seasoned users can run double or even triple stacks, depending on their level of fitness.
SARMs can stimulate acne breakout, headaches, nausea, testosterone suppression, mood swings, fatigue, hair loss, and increased aggression. You should stop using the drugs if the side effects get too severe.