We are not in the business of judging bodybuilders for the choices they make when it comes to performance enhancers. However, at some point, you have to sit back, be objective and ask yourself whether the drug you are using is really worth it. Don’t get me wrong; there are a lot of appealing anabolic steroids whose results have never been replicated by any other drugs, but are the quick gains really worth the risks you put yourself through?
Trenbolone or Tren is the classic example here. It is regarded as the king of all steroids and is arguably the most potent anabolic steroid ever produced. The drug first entered the market in the late 1960s, and by the early 1970s, it was the talk of the town. Tren was the go-to drug for all the advanced bodybuilders looking for something to increase lean muscle mass hardness and vascularity. Many people loved it because it didn’t cause water retention, bloating, or flatulence. The athletes were gaining nothing but pure and clean, lean muscle mass. It gave athletes insane strength and stamina. And besides boosting lean muscle mass and performance, it was also quite effective for shredding fat.
Tren was also a favorite to many athletes simply because it could not be converted to estrogenic compounds by the aromatase or 5-alpha reductase enzymes.
Sadly, even with all the glamour, there was still a very big elephant in the room. For several years, athletes didn’t want to admit the risks posed by Trenbolone. Some tried to rationalize it by pointing out the enormous benefits of the drug. However, as the cases of severe adverse reactions increased, it became apparent that the dark side of Tren was just as significant as its good side, if not worse.
The problem is that Tren wasn’t just stimulating minor side effects like acne and hair loss, which could easily be brushed off – the drug was responsible for some severe cases of high blood pressure and organ damage. These were life-threatening issues that could not be ignored.
Tren was also banned in many countries, so the only way to acquire it was through the black market. This made using the drug even more complicated.
Despite its illegal status and all the scientific data detailing the risks of Trenbolone, some people still use it to date.
Forms of Trenbolone
Tren is available in various forms. The most common ones are:
- Tren acetate
- Tren enanthate
- Tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
The addition of the esters acetate, enanthate, and hexahydrobenzyl increases the half-life of the drug. While all the variations are intended to achieve the same goal, they do have slight variations that impact the user’s experience. For instance, Trenbolone acetate is the most popular among advanced bodybuilders because it hardens the muscles significantly. Tren Acetate is also a decent option among beginners because it excreted a lot faster. On the other hand, Trenbolone enanthate does a great job in adding muscle size. The risks of certain side effects like the Tren cough, insomnia, and night sweats are also significantly lower when using Tren Enanthate than Tren Acetate.
Tren is also available as methyltrienolone or Metribolone. This form of the steroid has a unique chemical structure where methyl is added to the 17th carbon of the structure, making the drug usable through oral administration. This is a friendly mode of administration, but it introduces new complications, most notable of which is hepatotoxicity, i.e., liver damage or toxicity.
Trenbolone Benefits and Dosage
Some of the key Tren benefits are:
- Rapid muscle growth
- Reduced body fat
- Increased endurance and stamina
- Increased strength
- Increased red blood cells production
- Increased mental focus
- Faster recovery
- Muscle preservation
There are no official dosage guidelines for Tren since it is an illegal drug. However, from animal trials and anecdotal reports, ideal dosages seem to range between 150 and 1200mg per week. Beginners are usually encouraged to start with the lowest dosage and gradually increase them in subsequent cycles if they show good tolerance.
Tren is usually cycled in 8 to 10 weeks with breaks in between. Each cycle should be followed with a Post cycle therapy (PCT).
A few advanced users stack Tren with other steroids to intensify the results. However, this increases the risk of severe medical complications drastically. We strongly discourage the stacking of different anabolic steroids.
Trenbolone Side Effects
Tren produces both mild and severe side effects. The worst part is that even at low dosages and with short cycles, the risk of developing these issues remains very high. Some of the known side effects are:
- Tren cough – The dreaded tren cough usually happens when you inject the steroid into an artery. It is a temporary side effect that may only last a minute but very annoying nonetheless.
- Gynecomastia – Tren can enlarge breast tissue resulting in the aesthetic nightmare that is man boobs, moobs, or gynecomastia.
- Increased heart rate – It increases heart rate and the risk of developing cardiovascular issues. Tren is especially dangerous for people who already have heart problems.
- Anxiety and paranoia – Many users report symptoms of paranoia and anxiety when using the steroid. It also induces insomnia.
- Androgenic alopecia or hair loss – Like other anabolic steroids, Tren also stimulates hair loss. Individuals who are already at risk of going bald usually have the worst experience.
Other side effects include:
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased aggression and irritability
- Prostate enlargement
- Severe sweating at night
- Increased hair growth on the face and body
Legal Trenbolone Alternative
Trenorol is the answer to everyone who wants the remarkable benefits of Trenbolone without the side effects. This supplement comes from the reputable brand Crazy Bulk which is known for producing powerful and legal steroids.
Trenorol is the legal alternative of Tren. It uses natural ingredients to stimulate your body into growing lean muscle mass and burning the excess fat. One way it achieves this is through increased nitrogen retention. An increase in nitrogen retention in the muscles increases protein levels, and as we all know, proteins are the building blocks of muscles. Therefore, the increase in proteins results in rapid muscle growth.
In addition to boosting nitrogen retention, Trenorol also improves the production of red blood cells. This increases the supply of oxygen in key tissues like the muscles. The increase in oxygen supply allows your muscles to withstand strenuous training sessions for longer. It also speeds up muscle recovery after each training session.
In summary, some of the Trenorol results you should expect are:
- Fast lean muscle growth
- Increased stamina and endurance
- Faster recovery
- Fat loss
- Increased libido
- Increased energy and strength
The Trenorol benefits can be attributed to the following ingredients:
- Beta Sitosterol (600mg) – Beta-sitosterol maintains healthy testosterone levels to boost muscle growth, performance, fat loss, and sex drive. It is also known for reducing cholesterol levels and symptoms of depression.
- Samento Inner Bark (300mg) – Samento inner bark or cat’s claw is native to South America. It supports quick muscle recovery after workouts. It’s also known for boosting the immune system and reducing inflammation.
- Nettle Leaf Extract (300mg) – This is the ingredient responsible for the incredible muscle definition Trenorol users enjoy. It comes from the stinging nettle plant and is very effective for fighting fluid retention.
- Pepsin (75mg) – Pepsin breaks down proteins into amino acids that the body can use. Pepsin is crucial for efficient digestion, and that’s why humans and animals naturally produce it in the stomach lining. The pepsin added in the Trenorol formula speeds up the entire process for faster muscle growth.
Other non-active ingredients used as bases and in the making of the capsules are rice concentrate, gelatin, lactose, silica, maltodextrin, and vegetable stearate.
Note that Treonorol contains milk products, so you may want to reconsider using it if you are lactose intolerant.
How to Use Trenorol?
Trenorol is administered orally. The recommended dosage is three capsules per day, taken approximately 40 minutes before working out. The supplement comes in 30-capsule bottles, so you need three bottles for the whole month.
Trenorol should be cycled for 8 weeks, followed by a 1.5-week break.
For the best results, use the supplement alongside a healthy diet and rigorous workout routine.
Is Trenorol Better than Trenbolone?
Yes, it is. When you consider all factors – and not just the bodybuilding results produced – it becomes clear that Trenorol is the better choice of the two. Not only does it give you the results you want, but it is also safer and legal to buy. You’ll never have to worry about the tren cough, insomnia, increased blood pressure, and other severe medical issues associated with Tren. Buying Trenorol is also a lot easier, and it doesn’t require any prescriptions.
Running Trenorol stacks is acceptable since the drug is very safe. It can be stacked with legal steroids like D-Bal, DecaDuro, and Clenbutrol.