Testosterone is involved in everything that men hold dear. This includes athleticism going all the way to sex drive. The male sex hormone plays a vital role in a man’s vitality, energy, strength, endurance, and muscle building abilities. That’s why anabolic steroids used to be derived from this hormone. It’s also why many bodybuilding supplements focus on increasing testosterone levels. Testosterone is also heavily involved in a man’s sex drive. Men with low t-levels are known to have low libido and generally poor sex life.
Sadly, every man starts to lose testosterone as soon as they hit 30 years old. Your testosterone levels may also start to drop earlier if you have certain medical conditions or are taking certain drugs. The good thing is you can reverse the effects through testosterone replacement therapy.
Testosterone boosters are a great way of increasing t-levels. These boosters are sold as dietary supplements, so you don’t need a doctor’s prescription to buy or use them. They also come in many different brands, which means you can get one that perfectly fits your needs and budget.
So, what are the best testosterone boosters?
Testogen is the best testosterone booster money can buy you right now. The supplement is manufactured by Wolfson Berg Limited, a company based in the UK and Cyprus. According to their claims, this supplement can increase your testosterone by a whopping 45%! Is that true? Looking at the formula and the overwhelming user reviews, it’s hard to argue against their claim.
Testogen uses a collection of proven ingredients to naturally boost your testosterone levels. It does not contain the synthetic form of the hormone. It also doesn’t contain any chemicals or compounds synthesized in a laboratory. The formula is 100% natural, which is very impressive because it still delivers mind-blowing results without stimulating any side effects.
- D-Aspartic Acid (2352mg) – DAA is one of the several star ingredients in this formula. The amino acid is clinically known for boosting luteinizing hormone, which increases the release of testosterone from the testes.
- Magnesium (200mg) – Studies show this mineral can increase testosterone levels by 26% in just a few weeks.
- Vitamin D3 (50mcg) – Vitamin D3 increases the levels of free testosterone in the body. This is the testosterone that can actually be utilized.
- Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1 (40mg) – This herb binds to the protein sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). In doing so, it prevents testosterone from getting trapped by the protein.
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract 4:1 (40mg) – This traditional aphrodisiac boosts libido and protects testes against dioxins. It’s well known for producing rock-hard erections.
- Fenugreek Extract (40mg) – A popular testosterone boosting ingredient known for improving stamina, strength, and energy. It also offers antioxidant protection.
- Vitamin K1 (20mcg) – It improves the absorption of Vitamin D3.
- Vitamin B6 (20mg) –Vitamin B6 supports various functions in the body. It is included in this formula to improve testosterone production.
- Zinc (10mg) – A very popular testosterone boosting mineral found in oysters.
- Boron (8mg) – Boron boosts free testosterone levels.
- Bioperine (5mg) – It improves the bioavailability or absorption of the other ingredients.
Testogen users can expect the following results:
- High energy levels
- Improved focus and concentration
- Reduced fatigue
- Less irritability
- Improved libido and sex drive
- High strength and stamina levels
- Improved athletic performance
Take 4 capsules 20 minutes before breakfast. Testogen should be used every day.
Testogen Pros and Cons
- Proven ingredients
- Very safe
- Great user reviews
- Might be too pricey for some people
TestoFuel is a brilliant testosterone boosting supplement that’s aggressively marketed for athletes and bodybuilders. The supplement is manufactured by a UK-based company called Roar Ambition Ltd. According to the manufacturer, TestoFuel can increase lean muscle mass, reduce body fat, improve your sex drive, and boost your vitality. It even enhances your mood and self-esteem. The t-booster achieves this by increasing testosterone production naturally and fighting SHBG.
TestoFuel uses an all-natural formula to increase your testosterone levels. All the ingredients used in this formula are backed by scientific studies showing they are effective and safe. The manufacturer has also dosed them accurately to make sure there is enough of each ingredient to produce the desired outcome but not too much to stimulate adverse reactions.
TestoFuel formula has a striking similarity to Testogen’s. The two share several ingredients. However, the dosages of each ingredient vary slightly.
Here is a breakdown of all the compounds present in TestoFuel:
- D-Aspartic Acid (2300mg)
- Vitamin D3 (5000IU)
- Oyster Extract (100mg)
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng (100mg)
- Fenugreek (100mg)
- Magnesium (200mg)
- Vitamin B6 (5mg)
- Vitamin K2 (18mcg)
- Zinc (10mg)
Here are some of the benefits of taking TesoFuel:
- Increased muscle growth
- High strength and energy levels
- Increased endurance and stamina
- Reduced body fat
- Enhanced mood
- Increase self-esteem
- High sex drive
Take 4 capsules of TestoFuel every day with a meal. The manufacturer recommends using TestoFuel for at least 2 months to get the full results. However, you should feel some changes in vitality and sex drive within the first few weeks.
TestoFuel Pros and Cons
- 100% natural formula
- The ingredients used are backed by research
- Some results come pretty fast
- The manufacturer offers numerous discounts
- Covered by a money-back guarantee
- Must be taken with food
TestoMax is a testosterone booster coming from the impressive lineup of legal steroids sold by Crazy Bulk. The company is a big player in the bodybuilding industry due to its impressive supplements used to increase lean muscle mass and cut body fat. They are also popular because they use natural ingredients to make legal alternatives to anabolic steroids. TestoMax is the legal alternative to the popular steroid known as Sustanon. Instead of supplying a synthetic version of the hormone – as is the case with Sustanon – Testo-Max stimulates your body to make more of its own natural testosterone. It does so by introducing ingredients that increase luteinizing hormone, which boosts the release of testosterone from Leydig cells. It also reduces the amount of testosterone that ends up getting trapped by sex hormone-binding globulin.
Testo-Max does an incredible job, especially in muscle growth.
Testo-Max uses the same ingredients as the other testosterone boosters discussed above but at slightly different dosages. It contains:
- D-Aspartic Acid (2352mg)
- Magnesium (200mg)
- Ginseng Red Powder (40mg)
- Vitamin D3 (52mcg)
- Vitamin K1 (20mcg)
- Vitamin B6 (20mg)
- Zinc (10mg)
- Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1 (40mg)
- Fenugreek (40mg)
- Boron (8mg)
- BioPerin 95% Piperine (5mg)
TestoMax is very popular for:
- Boosting lean muscle growth
- Increasing strength and stamina
- Speeding up recovery
- Breaking down fat
TestoMax can be used in both bulking and cutting cycles. It can also be stacked with other legal steroids from Crazy Bulk.
Take 4 capsules per day 20 minutes before having breakfast. TestoMax should be used for 2 months straight for the best results. Make sure to take a break after every 2 months of using the supplement.
TestoMax Pros and Cons
- A great option for bodybuilders
- Uses natural and proven ingredients
- It focuses more on bodybuilders
If you are shopping for the best testosterone boosters, you cannot do better than the three supplements discussed above. They all have remarkable formulas containing ingredients that have a long history of boosting testosterone production. They are also extremely safe to use. Actually, if you are not allergic to any of the ingredients used, you should experience nothing but good results. Just make sure to use it as recommended.