Last updated on July 21st, 2021 at 03:33 pm
Weight loss is a very lucrative business. There are more diet plans than anyone would care to count. Most of these come and go without making any significant impact. We also have hundreds of supplements that are aggressively marketed but do not live up to the hype. Finding a decent fat burner is, therefore, not as easy as it may sound.
The good news is that in the midst of all these, we have a few thermogenic fat burners that remain true to their word. These are supplements that use powerful ingredients to speed up your weight loss plans from different angles.
Here is our comprehensive review of the top thermogenic fat burners on the market right now:
PhenQ is another popular thermogenic fat burner that approaches your fat loss issue from different angles.
PhenQ breaks down fatty acids by increasing thermogenesis and metabolic rate. It stops fat production, which means you won’t be gaining weight as you continue to burn the existing adipose. It also suppresses your appetite to reduce the number of calories you are taking.
Weight loss doesn’t have to be a boring or depressing endeavor. PhenQ contains ingredients that will enhance your mood.
PhenQ contains the following ingredients:
- Capsimax Powder – The powder contains capsicum, caffeine, niacin or vitamin B3, and piperine. The powder increases thermogenesis, significantly turning your body into a fat burning machine.
- Chromium Picolinate – Chromium Picolinate reduces sugar cravings.
- Caffeine – This stimulant increases energy levels, thermogenesis, and focus.
- Nopal – This is a fiber-rich herb that suppresses appetite. It also fights fluid retention.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate – the amino acid stimulates your body to breakdown fatty acids for energy.
PhenQ Pros and Cons
- Uses a proven formula
- Great for women
- It also enhances mood.
- Covered with a 60-day money-back guarantee
It also contains some caffeine, which can stimulate jitters, insomnia, etc.
2. Instant Knockout
Instant Knockout has been the most powerful thermogenic fat burner on the market for quite some time now. This insane fat burner was initially made for professional boxers and MMA fighters. These are athletes with huge demands when it comes to body fat percentage, yet Instant Knockout helped them achieve their wild goals without too much hassle. The fat burner was later on made available for everyone else, and since then, it has remained the gold standard of most thermogenic fat burners.
The supplement features an all-natural formula that fights stubborn fat in different body parts, including arms, legs, and the abdomen. It has helped bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts get rid of the top layer of adipose, leaving them with a ripped physique.
Instant Knockout Ingredients
Instant Knockout uses organic ingredients to burn fat and suppress your appetite. You also don’t have to worry about your energy levels because Instant Knockout contains ingredients that will turn fatty acids into fuel. This keeps you energized not just during your training sessions but throughout the day.
Instant Knockout contains:
- Green Tea Extract (500mg) – Green tea extract contains catechins that increase fat oxidation and metabolism.
- Cayenne Pepper Seeds (100mg) – It’s a powerful thermogenic compound known for increasing energy expenditure.
- Glucomannan (1800mg) – This is a natural fiber that fills your stomach, reducing your appetite and cravings.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg) – A powerful stimulant that increases energy, mental concentration, and alertness.
- Vitamin B6 (5mg) – It boosts fat oxidation, metabolism, and how you synthesize energy.
- Vitamin B12 (10mcg) – It improves the breakdown of fatty acids and maximizes protein synthesis.
- GTF Chromium (100mcg) – GTF Chromium controls insulin to improve the way your body stores carbohydrates. It also boosts metabolism, energy levels, and helps in reducing appetite.
- Zinc (10mg) – Zinc helps the body in processing fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Piperine (10mg) – It increases thermogenesis and boosts digestion.
- Green Coffee Bean (100mg) – It contains chlorogenic acid, which reduces cravings and slows down the absorption of fats.
Instant Knockout Pros and Cons
- Uses natural ingredients
- The ingredients are backed by solid research.
- Covered by a money-back guarantee
- Incredible user reviews
- It may not be suitable for people who are sensitive to caffeine.
3. Hunter Burn
Hunter Burn is an impressive thermogenic fat burner that can shred excess fat without causing energy crashes. It also breaks down fatty acids without interfering with your lean muscle gains, and that makes it one of the few great options for bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts.
Hunter Burn Ingredients
Hunter Burn does not contain any artificial flavors, preservatives, or additives. It is GMO, Gluten, and soy-free. The fat burner is formulated with potent ingredients such as:
- Konjac Root (3000IU) – It contains glucomannan, a fiber that is absorbed by water to form a thick solution that fills up your stomach to curb hunger and cravings.
- White Kidney Bean (500mg) – It controls the number of calories your body is absorbing.
- Cayenne Pepper (125mg) – Contains Capsaicin, which increases thermogenesis.
- Matcha Green Tea (200mg) – It promotes metabolism and fat breakdown.
- L-Theanine (200mg) – This amino acid will uplift your mood.
- Vitamin D3 (3000IU) – The vitamin supports fat loss as well as muscle growth. That’s why it is also present in many muscle building supplements.
Hunter Burn Pros and Cons
- Each ingredient used is supported by numerous scientific studies.
- It’s covered with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- It is expensive
4. Transparent Labs Fat Burner
Transparent Labs is a growing manufacturer of different dietary supplements. This fat burner is one of their most popular and bestselling products. It comes with an excellent formula that spikes metabolic rate and stimulates your body to switch to adipose for its energy needs. In the end, the users get to enjoy clean energy while burning fat at a very rapid rate. Transparent Labs Fat Burner also reduces hunger and cravings and boosts your mental focus and alertness.
Transparent Labs Fat Burner Ingredients
- Forslean 10% Forskolin (500mg) – Stimulates the release and breakdown of fatty acids from adipose tissue.
- Green Tea 50% EGCG (400mg) – It contains Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), which increases fat metabolism.
- 5-HTP (300mg) – It helps in suppressing appetite by promoting the production of serotonin.
- L-Tyrosine (300mg) – It reduces fatigue and supports some cognitive functions.
- L-Theanine (240mg) – L-Theanine works alongside caffeine to promote fat loss. It may also reduce the side effects of caffeine.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (240mg) – It boosts thermogenesis, mental clarity, and alertness.
- Salicin Bark Extract (120mg) – It works really well alongside synephrine to boost thermogenesis.
- Cayenne pepper Extract (100mg) – It increases the body’s core temperature to speed up fat breakdown.
- Synephrine HCl (50mg) – Synephrine HCl increases resting metabolic rate, which means you will be burning fatty acids even in your sleep!
Transparent Labs Fat Burner Pros and Cons
- Does not contain any artificial additives
- The formula is backed by research.
- Available at several discounted prices
- May produce caffeine-related side effects when used in high dosages.
5. Burn-XT Black
Burn-XT Black is the revised version of the already popular Burn-XT. This manufacturer, Jacked Factory, has built up from Burn-XT’s formula to make this an even better supplement. The maker was keen to add only the ingredients that have scientific evidence supporting their efficacy and safety. The ingredients were also expertly dosed to make sure they are producing the desired results without any tradeoffs.
By using Burn-XT Black, you can expect a surge in energy, heightened mental focus and clarity, and a calm, relaxed mood. Your body fat percentage will drop dramatically, leaving you with clean, pure, and well-defined muscles and physique.
Burn-XT Black Ingredients
- Capsimax Cayenne Pepper Extract (50mg) – It increases thermogenesis leading to rapid fat loss and increased energy and stamina.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl (700mg) – It stimulates your body to use stored fat for energy. It also boosts cognitive functions and energy.
- Green Tea Extract (450mg) – It’s rich in EGCG, which boosts fat loss and energy. It may also help get rid of the bloated appearance caused by fluid or water retention.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (270mg) – It boosts thermogenesis, cognitive functions, and energy levels.
- Theobromine (100mg) – May boost your mental energy. It also has some cardiovascular benefits.
- Infinergy (50mg) – The patented ingredient delivers the benefits of caffeine without the side effects.
- TeaCrine (100mg) – It works side by side with infinergy for the best results.
- BioPerine (5mg) – Increases the bioavailability of the ingredients used in this formula.
Burn-XT Black Pros and Cons
- Great user reviews
- Covered with a 100% money-back guarantee
- Not suitable for people who are sensitive to caffeine
That’s it for the best thermogenic fat burners. Instant Knockout is the best overall, while PhenQ is the better option for women. Make sure to use these supplements at the recommended dosages to avoid unnecessary side effects. You must also switch to a healthy diet and exercise regularly to achieve the best results.