Look, we get it. You want to beef up, hulk up, and wrap up in thick, sinewy muscles, but you have no idea which SARM is best for bulking and you’re chomping at the bit to find out. Thankfully, we are here to help you navigate the minefield that is your SARM of choice by telling you straight up the three best SARMs for bulking are Ostarine MK-2866, Testolone RAD-140, and Lingadrol LGD-4033.
Now, let’s get into the nitty-gritty.
WHAT DOES SARM STAND FOR ANYWAY?
If you’re like us, you might have no idea what a SARM is or what the word stands for. Plainly put, the word SARM is an acronym for Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. They share similar attributes with steroids, however, steroids are well-known for dangerous side effects.
In contrast, SARMs target and affect specific tissues – the ones you want rather than the ones you don’t. We’ve all heard stories of bodybuilders who use steroids but have shrunken… how can we say this delicately? Unmentionables.
Brother, we beg you, take the SARMs. Don’t let this happen to you!
THE CHARM OF SARMS
- Ostarine MK-2866 – This SARM is by far the best on the market today. It mimics the male hormone testosterone which helps to bulk up, preserve lean muscle mass, and peel away unwanted pounds. Not only will it help bulk your muscles, but this product has also been shown to increase bone density in animal trials, which is the obvious choice against fractures when going hard and intense. Ostarine is also one of the most mild forms of SARM – perhaps the most mild. So, although the results are not going to be as intense as it might be with other SARMs the risk of side effects or other long term issues is also a lot lower. We recommend people start with Ostarine first for that reason.
- Testolone RAD-140 – While this SARM was developed originally for muscle wasting, it is an excellent choice if you want to see quick and impressive results. Considering it specifically blocks androgen receptors, those who take it are less at risk for prostate or breast cancer. Tremendous news for hulks who want to be hot and healthy.
- Ligandrol LGD-4033 – If you’re a woman, this is the SARM for you, as it specifically fights bone loss and muscle wasting that arises from osteoporosis. In animal trials, studies suggest this SARM affects bones and muscles positively and does not affect the male prostate at all. This is good news, as it also increases sexual function, which is, can we all agree, a win/win situation overall.
THE HARM OF SARMS
- Ostarine MK-2866 – Unfortunately, SARMs come with side effects, and some of these effects might be deal-breakers. Ostarine is known for nausea, stomach pain, constipation, or diarrhea. Any woman who is pregnant or breast-feeding should steer clear of this product.
- Testolone RAD-140 – Depending on the size of your dose, you might experience insomnia, lethargy, or, for first-time users, nausea. These side-effects might also be lessened or worsened depending on how long you take it. Even so, these side-effects might be an acceptable price to pay to sculpt your body into that of a Greek god.
- Ligandrol LGD-4033 – This SARM might give you some nausea or abdominal upset. Again, it is dictated by the amount you use and the duration you use it for. Your diet might even affect how it is tolerated by your body, so be sure to eat right!
THE PHARM OF SARMS
- Ostarine MK-2866 – This product is available in 10mg capsules and is purchasable online and over the counter. It’s expensive, though, a little over $1 a pill. For a bottle that’s got 60 capsules, you do the math.
- Testolone RAD-140 – This SARM is also available in a 10mg capsule, 60 capsules to a bottle, purchasable online and over the counter. Testolone is even more expensive than Ostarine, and will probably give you an aneurysm when you see the total in your cart.
- Ligandrol LGD-4033 – While this SARM has only 5mg per capsule, it is the most expensive of the bunch and will make you question your sanity. Like the others, Lingadrol is purchasable online and over the counter, with 60 capsules in the bottle, but you’ll need to hit another bottle after your purchase if you know what we mean.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT SARMS?
SARMs receive glowing reviews across the board from men and women alike. These products work and will give you that serious and glorious muscle mass you’ve been looking for. And while they are expensive, it seems the bulk you lose in your wallet is offset by the bulk you gain in your body.
As an alternative to steroids, SARMs are somewhat new to the world of bulking and muscle-building. Perhaps this is why they’re so outrageously expensive. However, they already have a solid fan base and many dedicated consumers who swear by their amazing results.
As far as results go? People are fairly divided. Bodybuilders and gym rats that have used steroids or testosterone in the past are not going to get anywhere near the same results from SARMs. The effects are a lot more mild. People that have not used steroids or are beginner lifters are going to see more results – both in terms of muscle development and fat loss.
SOME CLOSING THOUGHTS ABOUT SARMS
At the end of the day, SARMs are your choice for fast and effective bulking. But you might still have a few questions. Let’s see if we can answer them for you.
- SARMs are sold as dietary supplements. Even so, the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) prohibits SARMs, so athletes who compete, take note.
- SARMs are not approved by the FDA, which means they are not regulated. There is limited research into long-term effects on the body, so use at your own risk.
- SARMs are known to somewhat improve your strength, especially when coupled with intense workouts. Combining it with a pre workout supplement that contains caffeine is going to improve performance – some of the muscular gain is attributable directly to the more intense workouts.
- All pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid taking SARMs.
- 8 weeks is the standard dosage cycle for SARMs, although some people do cycle for 12 weeks.
- Some SARMs mimic testosterone, which means they might be more beneficial in building muscle mass in women than in men. Men will still see results, but it’s not going to be as pronounced as it is in women.
- With regard to the treatment of breast cancer, muscle wasting, and bone density disorders, some SARMs are considered promising in the medical field.
- When comparing SARMs to steroids or pure testosterone therapy, it’s not going to get you the same results. Think of it as a much milder steroid without a lot of the significant side-effects.
If you don’t mind paying bank for one bottle and want to have a beautiful, chiseled bod for that modeling career, for summer, or for your spouse, SARMs are the quick and easy way to accomplish that goal.
If you’re looking for a way to bulk up quickly and efficiently, consider taking SARMs, but RIP your bank account.